At MyOwnDoctor, we’re merging the power of technology with the power of good old-fashioned community to help make healthcare accessible, equitable, and optimal for everyone. We’re mission-driven and our values are unwavering.
We believe everyone has the right to good health—and to:
• Be seen by the world’s best doctors.
• Be helped, when and how you need it.
• Live a life that’s free of illness.
• Be seen as a whole person.
• Be cared for—and cared about.
MyOwnDoctor Care Navigator Chantina Wilson talks to the Sun-Times about her experience as a pregnant Black woman in the U.S. healthcare system, and CEO Cheryle Jackson spells out the problem of racial inequities in healthcare.